These handmade whimsical gnome ornaments are hand felted. They are individually made from head to toe. The hats are created from wool, plant and sparkly fibres that are blended to create a unique fabric, no two are the same. I make gnomes for year-round display, as gnomes aren’t just for Christmas.
This is Agnar Dalby of the winter wonderland. He is inspired by the dreamy sunrise of a cold Christmas morning. The hand felted gnome hat is a blend of blue-grey, turquoise and pale pink merino; soft blue soya fibre and firestar; silver Angelina fibre for sparkle. His hat also includes a small silver Victorian style key to let Santa in the front door. The hat includes a wire for gentle posing and a line for hanging. Agnar sits on a 0.5 inch disk to allow free standing.
As well as being adorable, he is lightweight and soft to the touch. Agnar Dalby is perfect for your Christmas tree or sitting on your mantle. These gnomes make an incredible gift for your friends, family, or yourself.
Sign up for my Gnome Army newsletter to get updates about the gnomes waiting to be adopted. https://www.gnomesforyourhomes.co.uk/gnome-army
- He stands about 6 inches tall and 4.5 inches around the base including his shoes.
- He sits on a 0.5 inch wooden disk to allow free standing and has a line for hanging on your Christmas tree.
- He has little flesh coloured cheeks and nose under all those locks.
- His hat is a hand felted blend of blue-grey, turquoise and pale pink merino; soft blue soya fibre and firestar; silver Angelina fibre for sparkle. His hat also includes a small silver Victorian style key to let Santa in the front door.
- His beard and hair are made from white Wensleydale locks that have been hand scoured by me using ecologically friendly and biodegradable soap. The locks have been sourced from an ethical free-range Wensleydale sheep farm in the Cotswolds.