This is Charlie Kringleton the Christmas Gnome. He is inspired by Santa’s little helpers, the gnomes who help deliver presents to the children of the world. The handmade felted gnome hat is a blend of cherry red and evergreen merino, white baby alpaca, white BFL locks, green Dorset locks, white firestar, green tussah silk noil and red Angelina fibre.
Charlie also holds a bronze key in his hat for opening your door. The hat includes a wire for gentle posing.
Charlie Kringleton sits on a 2.5 inch disk to allow free standing.
As well as being adorable, Charlie is lightweight and soft to the touch. Charlie is perfect for your Christmas displays on the bookshelf and mantle. These gnomes make an incredible gift for your friends, family, or yourself.
These adorable and whimsical gnome OOAK dolls and ornaments are hand felted. They are individually made from head to toe. The hats are created from wool, plant and sparkly fibres that are blended to create a unique fabric, no two are the same. I make gnomes for year-round display, as gnomes aren’t just for Christmas.
Sign up for my Gnome Army newsletter to get updates about the gnomes waiting to be adopted. https://www.gnomesforyourhomes.co.uk/gnome-army
Charlie Kringleton the Christmas Gnome:
- He stands about 9.5 inches tall and 6.5 inches around the base including his red shoes.
- He sits on a 2.5 inch wooden disk to allow free standing.
- He has little flesh coloured cheeks and nose under all those locks.
- His hat is a hand felted blend of cherry red and evergreen merino, white baby alpaca, white BFL locks, green Dorset locks, white firestar, green tussah silk noil and red Angelina fibre.
- His beard and hair are made from white Wensleydale locks that have been hand scoured by me using ecologically friendly and biodegradable soap. The locks have been sourced from an ethical free-range Wensleydale sheep farm in the Cotswolds.